Sunday, January 29, 2012

Third time’s a charm!


I’m thrilled to share that I’ll be joining Robert Swan and the 2041 team in Antarctica once again. On February 24th I’ll depart for Argentina, where I’ll meet up with the rest of the team leaders. This year, an exciting new group of people will join us, including corporate leaders, journalists, energy experts, students, and two members of the Wounded Warrior Project. The most exciting news is that this expedition will be featured as a TEDx event. Those of you familiar with TED will know how awesome that is!
Stay tuned for more details. In the mean time, please follow me on Twitter, "Like" this page, and all that other fun stuff that will help spread the word and bring awareness to the mission of 2041.
“The biggest threat to the planet is the belief that someone else will save it.” Robert Swan O.B.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment